This pack includes:
Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
Why this pack?
- The pH 5.5 Anti-Hairloss Solution Kit promotes the natural barrier function of the scalp’s acid mantle and helps to protect the hair’s structure
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly ingredients
- Dermatologically / clinically tested in Germany
- Hair root activity is important for hair growth.
- The revitalizing complex with RedensylTM, NHE, and Caffeine activates the hair root by supplying nutrients and oxygen.
- It reduces hereditary hair loss, increases hair growth, and strengthens its structure.
- The pH 5.5 promotes the natural barrier function of the scalp‘s acid mantle and helps to protect the hair structure.
- Dermatologically / clinically tested.
Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
- Soap and alkali-free
- Reduces hair loss through the activation of the functions of the scalp
- NHE complex, derived from a vitamin B-like substance Niacin, promotes skin circulation efficiently
- Revitalising sensations indicate that the wanted enhancement of circulation has occurred and will strengthen your hair roots
- NHE complex and caffeine, the active vitalizing principle of coffee, enhance circulation
- Gingko Biloba, the natural extract from the Asian Gingko tree supports the positive effects of the NHE complex on nutrient supply to the hair roots
- pH 5.5 naturally stabilizes the hair structure, making it less vulnerable to dryness, splicing, and breakage to maintain strong, shiny hair
Persons with sensitive or atopic skin, especially in hot, humid climatic zones should start by using a small amount of shampoo every second day.
What exactly is hair fall?
We naturally lose 60 – 80 hairs a day. However, hair fall beyond this normal daily occurrence can be frequently related to stressful conditions, hormonal imbalances, an inadequate diet, or a hereditary predisposition. We have a finite amount of hair, so it is important to protect the health of your hair; identify the cause of any unusual hair fall, and act quickly.
Counteract hair fall:
To maintain strong and healthy hair, the hair papilla and follicle require a continuous supply of nutrients and oxygen, especially throughout its active anagen growth phase. This supply is ensured by a dense net of capillaries around the papilla of each hair. Hormones, stress, and exogenous factors can reduce this vital microcirculation in the scalp, resulting in impaired hair growth. The shampoo formula supports the physiological scalp functions which provide the best conditions for the healthy growth of hair. Regular use reduces hair fall.
**P.Arenberger, Dermatological Clinic University of Prague, Czech Republic 2009.