INSTANT SOOTHING AND COOLING EFFECT
Prevents and reduces reddening while providing relief to redness prone skin.
Sebamed Anti-Redness Light Day Care Cream helps to prevent the development of new reddening and reduces existing reddening when used regularly. It protects the skin against sun induced changes and immediately soothes and cools the skin.
Very sensitive and redness-prone skin is more susceptible to irritation due to a disturbed skin barrier and very sensitive nerve fibers. Intermittent redness, a feeling of heat and
tension in the face is the result. The dilation of the blood vessels in the skin can cause
persistent redness. Sebamed Anti-redness provides 4-fold action against redness while cooling, soothing and strengthening the skin.
- The light, cooling formula calms immediately and hydrates the skin (24hr effect).
- The care complex with Physalis pubescent extract has a vascular strengthening effect.
- The sun protection factor of 20 protects the skin daily against sun-induced skin changes.
- Smoothens the skin and protects the skin from premature ageing.
- Green care formula for redness-prone skin.
- The pH of 5.5 supports the natural barrier function of the skin's acid mantle and prevents further irritation.
Aqua, Glycerin, Dibutyl Adipate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (Nano), Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Tris-Biphenyl Triazone (Nano), Zea mays starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Disodium Cetearyl Sulfosuccinate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Physalis pubescens fruit juice, Centella asiatica leaf extract, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Decyl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, CI 47005, CI 61570.
The listed ingredients correspond to the current state of production. Our company philosophy "Science for healthy skin" obliges us to regularly revise all formulations of Sebamed products - based on scientific findings. Therefore, the information on the product is always decisive.