This pack includes:
Diaper Rash Cream
Why this product?
- Healthy skin has a biological slightly acidic surface called the acid mantle
- The delicate skin of a newborn is lacking this protective acid mantle, which is established during the first few months of life
- Only if the skin has a pH value of 5.5 it is able to safeguard against the penetration of pathogenic micro-organisms and harmful environmental influences
- The natural protective function helps to prevent dehydration, irritation, and allergies
- Baby Sebamed has been especially formulated to consolidate the resistance of the baby’s skin
- The pH 5.5 formulation promotes the development of the skin’s acid mantle
- Dermatologically / clinically tested in Germany
|Dimensions||12 × 13.5 × 16.2 cm|
Size: 70 pcs
How to use:Use the wipe to clean the desired skin area. Especially recommended for baby's nappy area.
|Diaper Rash Cream||
How to use: Apply cream to the hands and massage it gently into the affected skin after each diaper change.
How to use: After cleansing thoroughly, massage the lotion gently into the delicate baby skin.
How to use: Put a couple of drops into the palm of the hand. Shampoo baby's head gently with caressing strokes.