Healthy skin has a biological slightly acidic surface called the acid mantle. The delicate skin of a newborn is lacking this protective acid mantle, which is established during the first few months of life. Baby Sebamed Diaper Rash Cream is formulated for delicate skin with Wheat Bran Extract which helps support the natural moisture balance, giving your baby the best protection from day one.
- Provides reliable protection and relief
- Formulated with Wheat Bran extract helps to soothe and counteract irritation
- Panthenol containing care complex stimulates the healing process
- Formulated for delicate skin
- pH 5.5 promotes the development of the skin‘s acid mantle
- Dermatologically / clinically tested in Germany
Baby skin needs particular protection and effective care because the natural protective skin barrier is not fully developed from birth. Dermatologists therefore recommend adjusting cleansing and care products to the skin’s pH. A pH of 5.5 is particularly important in the first years of life as it supports the development of the skin’s acid mantle. The Sebamed Baby medical care system with a pH of 5.5 supports this important function to protect the skin from drying out, irritants and pathogens. All Sebamed Baby products have been developed by dermatologists in Germany and specifically formulated and tested for delicate skin.
|Dimensions||5.4 × 4.4 × 14.4 cm|
|How to use||
Apply cream to the hands and massage it gently into the affected skin after each diaper change.